Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brussels Sprouts and Chicken Sausage

A healthy easy meal.

1 package of Apple and Chardonnay Chicken Sausage from Trader Joe's
1 package of microwavable Brussels Sprouts from Trader Joe's
Olive Oil
Salt and pepper

Slice up the sausages and in a pan with a little bit of olive oil cook over medium heat.
Microwave the brussels sprouts for 90 seconds (thanks for catching that Christine!)

When the sausages are browning, add the brussels sprouts. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until the brussel sprouts brown a bit.

It makes enough for two, but Brian isn't home and I don't think they'll be any left for him.

2 comments:

  1. I am just catching up...I think I especially like the Paula Deen recipe! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 90 minutes might be a bit long to microwave brussel sprouts :)

    ReplyDelete