Sunday, May 9, 2010

Turkey and Spinach Lasagna

1/2 lb ground turkey ( i buy a 1 lb pkg and freeze the other 1/2)
salt/pepper

6 no boil lasagna noodles
1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce
1/2 of a 15 oz tub of ricotta cheese
a huge hand full of raw spinach
1 egg
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese


Preheat oven to 425
Brown the turkey and season with salt and pepper
In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese egg and spinach
put a layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of a 8x8 or 9x9 pan
place 2 noodles down
top with the ricotta mixture
place 2 noodles on top
place meat mixture and pour some sauce
place 2 more noodles on top, pour the rest of the sauce and top with the mozzarella cheese

Bake in oven for 40 minutes

2 comments:

  1. I made this last night -but forgot to get spinach at TJ's so I left it out. Still super amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy that I'm posting twice, I know, but I made this again last night, this time following the recipe exactly. So amazing. I don't think I'll ever make a different lasagna...

    ReplyDelete