Sunday, November 22, 2009

Plan for the Week

Hi Everyone,

I am going to do my best on Sundays to post what the plan for the week is so you can shop accordingly and like us and be prepared for the week. I hate going to the grocery store last minute, so by planning out the week I get everything I need on one shop at TJ's. I have only planned out three dinners for this week due to the Holiday. I will post the how to on Monday.

1) TJ's Orange Roughy found in the frozen fish section
Lemon, paprika, olive oil
*Broccoli (TJ's has prewashed and cut in the bag)
*TJ's mushroom rice from the box

2) Horseradish Burgers
Ground beef, white horseradish in the jar, chives, garlic paste from the jar
*Frozen french fries
*Asparagus

3) Roasted Vegetable and Smoked Gouda Pasta
Penne pasta
Red, yellow, orange bell pepper (one each)
Zucchini (one)
(any other veggies you have in the fridge that you need to use before they go bad - mushrooms, asparagus, onions, etc.)
Canned tomato sauce of your choice
Smoked Gouda

No comments:

Post a Comment